A bit about us:
Hi! We're WaystoCap a Y Combinator startup backed by top tier VCs: Battery Ventures; and we are building the future trading platform of B2B in Africa. We are on a mission to unlock trade in Africa, by creating transparency and trust in international trade.
Our headquarters are in: Morocco with offices in Benin, Togo, Cote D'Ivoire and Spain!
A little more about what we do:
Our mission is to help businesses in Africa work with trusted partners globally and grow their company. We are building a trust platform, as its the missing component in any trade! We do more than just a listing or marketplace site, and help our buyers and sellers go through the entire trade process more easily, efficiently, and improved with technology.
Here is a short video about us: The African Opportunity
We want every African business to be able to trade internationally, just like any company and take advantage of cutting edge tech to solve payments, logistics, and most importantly trust issues.
Your challenge as a front-end dev:
You will be part of a cross functional agile team helping to build a strong and scalable products. The team will plan, design and build innovative solutions to unlock international trading in Africa.
We are looking for engineers with:
• Attention to detail, ability to deliver beautiful functional UX, following mockups
• Strong good communication skills, and an ability to learn fast.Requirements:
• Experience with a modern front-end framework (Angular, Vue, React is preferred)
• CSS3 and HTML5 (cross-browser compatibility, responsive media queries, flex, grid, etc.)
• Desire to learn and grow
What we offer:
• Work with a talented team and learn from international advisors and investors
• Be involved in a fundamental company supporting development in Africa
• Regular celebrations and company team buildings
• Competitive salary